DGS offers day camps during Winter Break, Spring Break, summer and on Pro-D Days. Our week-long camps give you maximum flexibility – you can sign up for the day, or the entire week!
Each day of camp, we offer gymnastics plus an activity or field trip such as:
- Swimming or skating at the Ladner Leisure Centre
- Visiting the local places such as the Library and Earthwise
- Creating games and crafts for Circus or Art days at the gym
And that’s just a small sample of what we offer! Check out the specifics of the Day Camp you are interested in below to see what the instructors have planned for the kids.
Who are the camps for? Kids from Kindergarten to Grade 7, who love to tumble, climb, bounce and explore! Gymnastics experience not required.
How do I register? You can register online, in person or by phone. Gymnastics BC Membership required!
- Camps run from 8:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Participants should bring a healthy snack and lunch, and appropriate clothing for all activities. Please ensure that your child wears good, walking footwear appropriate for the weather.
Cost: $55 per day, or $250 per week.
Flip into Fall Camps
October 20 and 23
On these camp days we'll be having a cool Fall theme! We'll be doing different games such a Scarecrow relay dress up races and glow-in-the-dark hide and seek!
After camp care
Need a little extra time? We also offer after camp care to extend your camp time from ending at 3:00pm to 4:30pm. There is a separate registration for this on Studio Director that you would need to register for to be a part of.
Check our Calendar for more details on which camps are running which days!
NOTE: Specific camp activities are subject to change.