Outstanding Citizen Award
What is a DGS Outstanding Citizen?
This award is given in recognition to those DGS members (gymnasts, coaches, staff, coordinators, parents, volunteers, sponsors) who exhibit exemplary behaviour and characteristics of being an outstanding citizen within DGS!
A good citizen...
- Exhibits interest and enthusiasm about learning
- Goes above and beyond to ensure he/she is a
great ambassador and a proud member of Delta
Gymnastics, our community of Delta, our province,
our country and our planet!
- Is kind and supportive of other people.
- Is responsible and does their best at school,
training, sports, work or home
- Shows a positive attitude in carrying out
- Follows the rules and displays good sportsmanship.
The winner's announcement might be made in person, during training or by email/phone call depending on who is selected as the winner. The winner will receive a certificate and, with the winner's permission, their picture will be posted on the DGS bulletin board and will be shared with communications and social media.
DGS members are welcome to nominate an individual for this award. DGS will review nominations and will present the award publicly during training or as appropriate. To nominate, fill out this form and email it to email@example.com