Trampoline 7+ yrs
Trampoline: 7 yrs and up
Who doesn’t love to bounce on the trampoline? But it’s more than just good fun! Trampoline teaches coordination, control and air awareness. It develops strength and balance. That’s why it’s an integral part of training for many sports like freestyle skiing and boarding.
Our Trampoline Program emphasizes safety; kids progress to advanced skills once they have learned the basics. You can register for individual sessions, or the 10-month Team Trampoline Program.
Who is this program for? Children and teens who love to jump, turn and drop, but who also want to develop their spatial awareness and strength for other sports.
What is the Team Trampoline Program? Team Trampoline teaches the same skills as the individual classes, but kids meet once a week, at the same time, with the same coach, for 10 months – from September to June.
Why choose the Team program? The Team program is designed so that kids can have consistent, long-term skill development with the same coach. It helps them achieve goals and gives them a regular group of friends to practice with each week.
For parents, it eliminates having to register for each session, the possibility of being waitlisted, and it helps you plan your schedule. As an added bonus, team members get a bodysuit (girls) or t-shirt (boys).
When do I register?
- Classes run in sessions: fall, winter, spring and summer.
- The Team Trampoline Program starts in the fall and runs for 10 months.
- Registration for fall, winter and spring sessions begins in July and is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration dates for summer programs will be posted on our website in the spring.
How do I register? For sessional classes, you can register online, in person, or by phone. For Team Trampoline, please call the office for more information, or register in person. Start the process by filling the online forms here.
- Classes: 1 hour, once a week.
- Team program: 1 to 1.5 hours, once a week.
- Classes are grouped by age.
- Team program gymnasts must read and sign the Gymnast Code of Conduct set out by the coaching staff.
TRAMPOLINE SUMMER CAMP (7 to 12 yrs)
Check our summer schedule for week-long trampoline camps!