Are you interested in securing your child’s gymnastics registration for the whole year? Then our team program is perfect for you! To register, please see the information below:
Dear Delta Gymnastics Families,
TEAM FUNDAMENTAL & FALL SESSIONAL REGISTRATION for the 2023/2024 season will be opening tomorrow morning (June 1st) at 9:30am. Below is all the information needed to register tomorrow.
We would like to thank you for your continued support of your child in our gymnastics programs, and we look forward to welcoming you back to a new season of gymnastics!
Attached you will find the class schedule for the fall including the Sessional classes and the Team classes.
TEAM FUNDAMENTAL PROGRAM
Our Team Fundamental program follows the same programming as our sessional fundamental classes, but with more of a team environment. Gymnasts meet once a week at the same time, with the same coach for 10 months – from September through to June. They also get a team bodysuit (girls), and shorts/t-shirt (boys). You only register once – not multiple times throughout the year!
Please find below all the information needed to register for our Team Fundamentals program.
As there is some “paperwork” involved at the beginning of the season to register, I have summarized the steps needed to help us in our effort to be as efficient as possible. Our goal is to try to make this clear and simple so we can set a positive tone to begin a great new training year ahead!
Please note that gymnasts must exhibit appropriate behaviour throughout the year including being respectful, positive, and having good attendance. This will be monitored and communicated throughout the year.
To register for the 2023-2024 Team Fundamental season, please note:
- This program is a 10-month program, from September to June.
- Registration is on a first come-first served basis until all our spots are taken.
- For registration to be completed, you must complete payment of your membership fees and program expenses fees.
Program Fundraising Requirements:
- Activities required include participating in the Chocolate Drive fundraiser (Oct) by selling 1 box of chocolate per gymnast to a maximum of 2 boxes per family.
- You may choose to participate and/or opt out and pay the opt out fee.
NEW! To complete your registration and payment information:
- Log on to your Studio Director Account. You will need to accept all 2023/2024 waivers to be able to register.
- Update all family & child information including phone numbers, emergency contacts, T-shirt and bodysuit size. (Icy sizing chart attached)
- Select the TAB and register your child in your preferred class. If the class is full, you can add your child to the waitlist and pick an alternate class. If a spot opens up, you will be contacted by office staff.
- Program Expense, Gymnastics BC/DGS Membership and any outstanding fees will be due at the time of registration. This will secure your child’s spot in the program.
- Payment & DGS Policy Form (attached): Review and complete payment terms, and PAD agreement if paying with Pre Authorized Debit. (If possible, preferred choice of payment is debit) Sign and return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the gym office during office hours.
- Discounts will be applied with receipt of completed payment form.
- Payment in full by Debit – 5% discount at time of registration.
- Payment in full by credit card- 3% discount at time of registration.
- Monthly Debit payments – 2% discount. Discount will be applied on June 1, 2024
- Family Discounts – 10% discount for second sibling in any of our Advanced and 10-month programs only (WAG, MAG, Superstar, Superman, High School, Teams and Gymstars). Discount will be applied on June 1, 2024.
For any registration/administration related questions, please contact the office – email@example.com or 604-943-0460
For any training/technical related questions, please contact Jenn Watts – firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-943-0460
Delta Gymnastics Society